The HOA is Managed by:
The Colorado Property Management Specialists
Email: Info@the-cpms.com or phone: (303)841-8658
Parking Permits are issued by appointment, click HERE to download the permit application.
For the clubhouse reservation application, please click HERE.
Applications can be emailed to our office or submitted on the portal.
To report a Sprinkler Leaks or Emergencies
- Dues/Assessments: $380.00 per month (2023)
- Dues/Assessments cover Common area maintenance, water/sewer, trash removal, structural maintenance, community insurance, structural insurance, amenities.
- Amenities: Clubhouse, 2 pools, wading pools, tennis court, basketball court, 3 playgrounds.
- Other: The Timbers HOA I, Inc. consists of 394 town-home units on 55 acres. The units were constructed between 1972 and 1977.
The Timbers governing documents are available via the link below:
- The Timbers HOA I, Inc. – Governing Documents
Master Insurance Policy
The Timbers HOA I, Inc – Master Insurance Policy is available via the link below: